Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Read Alongs

This is a new section that might appeal to anyone looking for a book club experience without leaving the home, or just for book ideas to read.  I'll take suggestions but classics seem like a great start and could spark some interesting conversations.  I'm going to start this off by reading Animal Farm by George Orwell, as its been on my reading list for the last three years.  Other possible reads I plan to get to this summer include 1984, also by George Orwell and Gone With the Wind.  There will be room for suggestions if this idea gets popular enough for people to participate and comment.  

The Animal Farm read along will start Friday, April 25, 2014 and should be enough time for interested people to nab a copy.  There will be more updates here on the details, and if anyone has suggestions or just an opinion please comment and I will reply.  I want to hear from everyone.  Also if you like this blog please share with your friends.  It's just starting and can use all the help it can get!


No comments:

Post a Comment